[KSP v0.9] It's Official!

HarvesteR

Will it be on steam? I don't want to purchase yet unless it wont be on steam.

Nothing has been said about this by Squad yet. Steam is interesting for indie developers, but we don't know much about the fine print. Valve doesn't discuss those details publicly. I'm sure Squad will look into this, but i think it's too early for that.

$10 donated, thanks for teaching me about rockets!

I second the notion about sponsoring/becoming a crewmember. Maybe have a character creation screen so you can choose your own crew.

I'd like to stroll my guy around the Space Center, emote to my friends, climb aboard someone else's rocket! Yay!

Hmm, I donated the £4.39 (7.00 USD at time of writing).

Was I meant to get some form of confirmation, like 'Congrats, you pre-ordered this! Good for you!'

Anyways, 'twas a good price for a good game.

Probably a problem with your download corrupting, or stopping before it was finished. Just try a re-download.

If you preordered (payed at least 7$) You have this version (v0.9) forever, and the final release when it comes out. You've preorder the full game already.

A quote within a quote within a quote! QUOTE-CEPTION!!!

Anyway, this is an awesome game. It is just the kind of thing I've been looking for. I've only been playing it a week and I'm already hooked! :D

'Hi perky propulsion people!'

(kids cheer!) 'Yaaaaay!'

'Old Pappy Rocketpants here, and boy do I have a mission for you. It is called Kerbal Space Program, and it is a shining example of the Kerbal dream!'

(Kids) 'Ooooh!'

'Okay, (rubs hands together) are we ready to make Bob Kerbal wet his suit?'

(Kids cheer louder!) 'YAAAAY!'

P.S. Donated 7...good luck guys!

This is the only game I preordered the first day I could with with out any sort of firm promise of a release date , final content or even future support. Furthermore I did so with out hesitance and threw more money at than I needed to.