[1.4.3] Gameslinx's Planet Overhaul v3.4.0 [UPDATE IN PROGRESS]

Gameslinx

Heya I never use ksp forums so forgive me if im missing something. Im getting black skies on gaia. Ive tried reinstalling GPO, scatterer, eve, and parallax. But every time I got to gaia the sky is jet black. The clouds, terrain, and literally everything else works just fine but the sky is as if there is no atmoshpere. I tried removing scatterer which is what I could gather online but ckan wont let me. If removing scatterer is the solution, then would removing it manually from the game files break the mod or game as well? https://imgur.com/gallery/ksp-black-sky-bug-Z9VripK

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2024 at 9:54 AM, 1APOPHIS1 said:

-snip-

Unfortunately, this planet pack is incompatible with the current version of KSP (1.12.5). This mod fell into incompatibility a while ago, and it doesn't seem like GamesLinx will update it. I'd suggest downloading a different planet pack such as Beyond Home (same author as this, kind of outdated but should still work well), and see if that works. If you absolutely want to play the mod despite its age and CKAN will not let you delete Scatterer, try deleting it yourself through the GameData folder.

Edited by users14
less confusion

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.