LMH Star Wars crafts

MHL

NEW CRAFT!!!

Venator class star destroyer

similar to to acclamator but larger and welded (to reduce part count) 

with hanger

flies with hack gravity, infinite fuel and electricity

with bridge view

just for reference, the bridge is stock mk3 fuel tank size

ORHK3El.png

Me5D2IY.png

WJgEeBJ.png

Used BD armoury for the turrets, only the individual cannons move, it can't rotate 

its massive

around 1200-1300 parts

Acclamator ii-class assault ship

troop and vehicle transport for the republic

WITH HANGER (a bit too dark in space) and hanger doors (landing struts)

Uses hack gravity , infinite fuel and electricity. ( like most star wars creations)

landing gear (as usual) 

GxY9IjW.png

iMtuEEG.png

nS1Pity.png

FzRpqaU.png

the hanger can fit in the ETA jedi starfitghter and the delta 7 starfighter (the eta in the photo is another version of the eta which is pure stock if the s foils are removed)

tcOgIPd.png

just a size comparison

Download here: https://kerbalx.com/lmh/acclamator-class-star-destroyer

Naboo Starfighter
-with BD guns
-with astromech droid
-a bit slow on the roll (can be modified)
-with torpedoes (BD rockets)

Uses tweakable scale and bd

FuqNqu9.gif

eYoiiso.png

Download craft: https://kerbalx.com/lmh/Naboo-Starfighter

Delta 7 Jedi Starfighter

EtSr2Ps.gif

LkpxeeE.png

This one works without BD, but still uses hack gravity, infinite fuel and electricity.

Astromech droid included

Hyper drive ring included

still uses tweekscale

docking port to link ship and hyperdrive ring

I've adjusted the COM and the overall lift. Now it flies more stable without the hyperdrive ring in atmospheric conditions

only works in atmospheric conditions

download craft: https://kerbalx.com/lmh/Delta-7-jedi-starfighter-with-hyperdrive

LAAT republic gunship

qIrKGVD.png

The LAAT gunship has cockpit views for all turrets (mk1 lander can) and there are chairs in the troop cabin

As usual, it uses infinite fuel, electricity and hack gravity to fly because why not?

it also has a cargo ramp made from air brakes, can deploy kerbal paratroops, walkers and speeder bikes ( not included )

weapons included: chain gun, 50 cal turrets, laser and rockets ( not homing)

Download craft here: https://kerbalx.com/lmh/LAAT-gunship

ETA jedi intercepter

KkVt7cI.png

This is the ETA 2 jedi intercepter from star wars episode 3

I used tweakable scale just to make it more detailed and also, I added a lander can that can be ejected before launch, EVA the kerbal from it and find the chair hidden inside the "cockpit" of the eta ( it should be somewhere near the bottom of it)

Note the 50 cal guns, they do work in space. 

the ETA also comes with a hyper drive ring

KoK2yoX.png

I used a docking port to link them together

The intercepter also uses infinite fuel, electricity and hack gravity to fly

Download craft here: https://kerbalx.com/lmh/ETA-jedi-intercepter-with-hyperdrive

Edited by MHL
New craft

23 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

I was always more of stock person, but these look like great replicas, well done. The gunship looks really accurate especially, stock parts can be a bit limiting on smooth and rounded ships like the LAAT, but you definitely pulled it off. Have some rep. :)

Thanks, I'll add more replicas later on, I have a WIP naboo Starfighter and snowspeeder.

Impressive.  Most impressive.  I've only tried my hand once at making a sci-fi replica, but it was a Babylon 5 Earthforce ship, so the original design had a basis in Newtonian physics, so I think it was a bit easier.

The Interceptor's center of thrust doesn't look aligned with its CoM.  Does it fly OK?  For the LAAT Gunship, you may try installing Kerbal Foundries Repulsors (when it gets updated).  I used them years ago on my Pod Racer (not technically a replica).

Welcome to the forums!

Edited by Soda Popinski

14 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Impressive.  Most impressive.  I've only tried my hand once at making a sci-fi replica, but it was a Babylon 5 Earthforce ship, so the original design had a basis in Newtonian physics, so I think it was a bit easier.

The Interceptor's center of thrust doesn't look aligned with its CoM.  Does it fly OK?  For the LAAT Gunship, you may try installing Kerbal Foundries Repulsors (when it gets updated).  I used them years ago on my Pod Racer (not technically a replica).

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks. the interceptor  flies ok, but added a lot of reaction wheels to keep it stable. Also, I am trying to make my models use as less mods as possible so that it is compatible with more ksp players and my computer crashes easily when running lots of mods so...

Edited by MHL

6 hours ago, MHL said:

Also, I am trying to make my models use as less mods as possible so that it is compatible with more ksp players and my computer crashes easily when running lots of mods so...

That's fair.  I will say it was a lot of fun setting up the repulsors though.  Unlike simply hacking gravity, you need to properly balance them and deal with the added EC usage.  I originally installed them to do a hover craft challenge.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.