[1.2.2] "Soft" Crash on EVA

Hello,

I've been running into an issue recently where my game becomes completely unresponsive to keyboard input when I go EVA. It's not a legitimate crash, hence the title; the game doesn't quit, and I can still alter the camera view and my game will still respond when I right-click my Kerbal (albeit with a third-person type of perspective) but not when I right-click any parts of the vehicle I've just gone EVA from. I've attached some of the relevant stuff I found in my output_log file, for what it's worth. It appears to be an RPM issue from this? I'm not the best at diagnosing these sorts of things. All help is greatly appreciated! 

[FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Bill Kerman ---------------------- 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Bill Kerman

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

[Part]: kerbalEVA (Bill Kerman) holds crew but has no interior model defined!

MissingFieldException: Field 'USITools.USI_ModuleResourceWarehouse.transferEnabled' not found.

(Filename:  Line: -1)

MissingFieldException: Field 'USITools.USI_ModuleResourceWarehouse.transferEnabled' not found.

6/6/2017 6:51:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'Aegis' to 'Bill Kerman'

6/6/2017 6:51:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Active Vessel changed - resetting inqueue flag

6/6/2017 6:51:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Removing DrawGUI from PostRender Queue

6/6/2017 6:51:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Adding DrawGUI to PostRender Queue

6/6/2017 6:51:46 PM,KerbalAlarmClock,Skipping version check

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at JSI.JSIFlashModule+<FlashCoroutine>d__0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at JSI.JSIFlashModule+<FlashCoroutine>d__0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

• 2 weeks later...

(still running 1.2.2) I get this too.  Doesnt always happen.  Used to occur in the past, but I could hit 'b' to reboard the vessel, and try the eva again, but for the past few weeks I've been getting what you describe, and i have to ctrl-alt-delete ksp in order to get out and try again.  Very annoying.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.