Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

hello,

I'd like a 1 manned stable "hovercraft" that I can use on the Mun. Something that will get me a little bit off the surface and let me get around and explore without becoming too unstable. Please feel free to use whatever mod packs you want. MechJeb would be a plus.

May I request Several Different Satellites and Space Stations, All with Mech Jeb please! (I'm REALLY Bad with orbiting and ship design though my best design is basing off US Minuteman ICBMs and they detonate like ICBMs to)

Dilin, I know I can get yours done, Gresh I may be able to get yours done, And Geronimo I will try, Give me a week and they should be done if I can do them.

Thanks a ton, I want to fill my orbit with Com Satellites, Spy Satellites, Hubble telescope like satellites and a few Space Stations here and there so my orbit is empty and full of debris from the multitudes of failures I tend to leave in my wake.

May I request Several Different Satellites and Space Stations, All with Mech Jeb please! (I'm REALLY Bad with orbiting and ship design though my best design is basing off US Minuteman ICBMs and they detonate like ICBMs to)

Mr. Dilin I'm Going To Make You a Space Station!

Wow you guys are nice! It doesnt have to be big! it just needs to get into orbit and look pretty Solar Panels maybe? It can use any mods if you guys want it just NEEDs Mech Jeb for my stupid ass.