Voyager Labs Aeronautics and Space Administration (ORDERS ON HOLD ATM)

Perfect, I have all of the parts and plugins needed. I'll get to work on your personal plane, but what kind would you like? Fighter jet, cargo, or transport?

transport Please Oh And Make it Newbie Proof

Sbowyer approved me as part of Voyager Labs. We talked through private messages. I guess he didn't get around to editing the main post and slapping my name in there. But yeah, I'm part of Voyager Labs. Also, darkwolfpaw45 IS part of Voyager Labs. His name is on the main post.

what?? i

Im still in Im epic at making space planes you not so much so you need me :P infact test my darkcat-1023 its a fighter plane easy moving but to easy it crashes there i made a point test it i dare you >:D that would prove that im staying link :P i sould delete this post though it has a good plane :3 i made. p.s im darkwolfpaw54 not darkwolfpaw45 lol

Edited by darkwolfpaw54

may i add a space plane to the list of rockets/spaceplanes here it go's :3 may i. its a fighter plane beta of the darkcat-1023 you can edit its mosty a fighter plane it might have a weapon on it you can remove it i used jellycubes railgun and ammo plus missles :D. p.s can we still have weapons incase a bad alien destorys our ships? pp.s i keep forgeting the numbers :P lol.

I believe I can tackle that 3 man rocket to Minmus for you, Creator. I've never made it to Minmus myself so this will be very groundbreaking for myself as well. You can probably expect it in a few hours. I'll let you know what mods I've used when I put it up.

I managed to land on Minmus after only one rocket design, which I'm very surprised and very pleased with. I made it using only 3 stages as well. It had plenty of fuel left in it when I touched down: 1 full tank of fuel for each rocket, more than enough to make it back to Kerbin. I dubbed this rocket the Mn 1-A Polaris. The only mod I used for the creation of this ship was the NovaPunch Pack. I also made it there without using a MechJeb which I am very proud of. I hope you enjoy your new rocket.

Sadly I did not take any screenshots.

[ATTACH]32337[/ATTACH]

EDIT: It's a bit wobbly but it wont tear itself apart. Feel free to add struts between the 2nd and 3rd stages.