Add-on to Preserve Right Click Choices in Tracking View?

mscottveach

When I'm switching between views using the M command - between the tracking view and the 3rd person view - I find it incredibly annoying that the display of the tracking view resets every time - which means I have to go around right-clicking everything I want to see again. It also hides the navball every time. I would love it if it just remembered the state it was in last time I was there... is there a mod that does this for me?

That's right. When I'm looking at the tracking view. With the maneuver nodes and orbit paths... I'm often in a situation where I want to see my AP/PE numbers and I want to see the distance to my target and so on... all of the numbers I can see my mousing over the item in question and if i right-click the item it will pin the information up so I don't have to mouse over. That's all great. But I often flip back and forth between this view and the 3rd person view and everytime I return to the tracking screen all of the right-click pinned information is gone. 

The place where this really gets frustrating is when I am very close to a ship I am going to rendezvous with... because for me when the ships are that close, clicking on them becomes a nightmare of fiddly-ness, ha...

Does this question make sense? I'm new to the game so maybe there's a solution that's obvious to this that I missed?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.