Endeavour Rocket

Hello Everybody Mukita12 hre so I made a Rocket i call it The Endeavour this rocket is ideal For sending a probe But Idk if ideal to Send Crew to Space, But i i have test the space craft in orbit and it really works well so here is the Image

Timelapse Video:

124QTGu.png

qyl9Lmk.png

The Rocket has 2 Stage (If you want send probe and 3 stage (if you have capsule in it)

The Rocket is Powerful enough to send a Probe to Duna but idk if it possible to eeloo 

So yeah That's It so if you want download i give the link below thx you so much guys for seeing this Thread and see ya

Download

PS.Sorry for bad grammar

Quick Note: The Booster/ Rocket need Battery battery and Solar panel, Fuel Sell, or Generator to make sure the booster don't die and can still brought back to kerbin

Edited by Mukita12

5 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

Well Because the lack of skill i do average (with lag)

The lag could come from what looks like scatterer. Do you have a decent graphics card? Otherwise I woudn't use it, it hits performance way too hard.

it would help but i'm using 0.23.0.387 (or something) so i can't load this surely, cause in 0.23.0 there's no 3.75 m parts,or fairings

also why does everyone have green, golden, blue or even orange kerbals in its signatures?

Edited by Spaceman17

6 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I have a great launch vehicle like this too. I over-engineered it to have enough D/v to get to Duna, but it's usually used for Mün/Minmus trips.

Cool what you launch probe or Manned Mission?

8 hours ago, Skylon said:

The lag could come from what looks like scatterer. Do you have a decent graphics card? Otherwise I woudn't use it, it hits performance way too hard.

GTX 640M 2GB i use scatterer to test if my Mac work or not but you know it's laggy so i deleted the scatterer

7 hours ago, Spaceman17 said:

it would help but i'm using 0.23.0.387 (or something) so i can't load this surely, cause in 0.23.0 there's no 3.75 m parts,or fairings

also why does everyone have green, golden, blue or even orange kerbals in its signatures?

This is for 1.3 version i believe cuz i make it using 1.3

9 hours ago, Mukita12 said:

Cool what you launch probe or Manned Mission?

Manned or heavy probes. You can find the download file and the pictures here:

17 hours ago, Spaceman17 said:

Challenge badges.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.