KSP Devs on Kurt J Mac's FLoBathon

Pingonaut

Almost the whole Squad team and part of the forum community management joined Kurt for his Farlands or Bust'athon today and answered a lot of questions, and added things to the game live as the stream was going!

Livestream is over for the KSP devs now, turned out to be a really good livestream, lots of great information and pictures of KSP and great charity donations to Child's Play!

The KSP team says they'll be available for the other 2 livestreams Saturday and Sunday, so watch out for them!

http://www.twitch.tv/kurtjmac -For those who want to watch the coming livestreams.

I'll update this forum post of the KSP guys come on in the livestreams Saturday and Sunday if you don't follow Kurt.

Confirmed Venus, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter analog (if I remember correctly) and 5 moons. [fixed]

Confirmed new lava planet named "Charr" quote "for giggles!" :D

Kurt J Kermin with Kurt J Mac's 3D glasses are officially added to the game.

Nova's newly designed Kerbol (Kerbin sun)

33z2tyb.jpg

Kurt J Kermin with 3D glasses model! First Kerbal to have a middle initial.

fxgzlc.jpg

New Planet (Venus analog) Eve

34edx6x.png

http://www.twitch.tv/kurtjmac

Hope this is in the right spot on the forum, just wanted to let you guys know since they're answering a lot of questions.

Edited by Pingonaut

According to the stream voiced Kerbals will speak backwards Mexican. Sounds strangely fitting.

They said backwards Spanish, Russian, etc.

They also posted some more pictures of Nova's planets, one was a ship on a mars-like planet, one of a gas giant, but I didn't get them.

BTW Spoot, Kurt is livestreaming for Child's Play charity, so it's a good thing that it has lots of people!

A person like Kurt will have a lot of people watching their live streams regardless. Mind you, it's not the person streaming that I avoid, it's the traffic. I like being able to talk with the host and even 50 active viewers sending IMs on the chat would make that difficult.

And Steam...that's interesting. Greenlight if I'm not mistaken?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.