Some Kind of Stuff! - STS

G'th

Some Kind of Stuff!

A Kerbalized look at some real spacecraft and my best replication of them.

So, in addition to my small obsession with Eyes Turned Skyward, I also find myself leveraging my OCD level of attention to detail building and flying other spacecraft, and for the purposes of doing stuff not specifically related to Eyes Turned Skyward (which is going to be a rather large series in its own right once it gets there) I'm going to do this new series, Some Kind of Stuff! So what does that name mean? Obviously, its a parody of the idea of the "Right Stuff". The attitude, charisma, skill, and intelligence to be an astronaut. So when it comes to Kerbals, I imagined they have to have some kind of stuff. Hence the name!

Anyway, this series is going to be touching on the other things I build and fly in KSP, starting with the Space Shuttle, my first demonstrated launch of which is below.  In this series we'll most likely be covering other things, and in particular I know I'm eventually going to cover Apollo with this, and that'll be fun.

But without further ado, here's STS-1. A semi-replication of the very first Space Shuttle mission using my new Shuttle that flies like a dream.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.