[1.3.1] Launching KSP disables all win7 task scheduler tasks

I have more than 1k hours of KSP in steam, but since the most recent version 1.3.1 was released launching KSP is causing a strange bug in windows 7 task scheduler, it's basically disabling all tasks indefinitely on the default library folder of task scheduler of Win7 as soon as KSP loading screen pops up and starts loading. This wasn't happening in KSP version 1.3.0.

It's a strange problem that was affecting my windows past few days, turning off several programs that depends on tasks to start, like aida to monitor hardware sensors, and other utilities.

It took me a few days, worrying about viruses or hacking, or what not, before narrowing it down to KSP both 32 or 64 bits causing the issue, without mods.

I wonder if I'm the only person with this problem, or more people are affected and not realized it yet?

Actually I just realized that every game that's listed on my Avast antivirus gaming mode is causing this. So this isn't caused by KSP itself, i'll remove the report from the bug tracker and go liquid on Avast that has turned into a piece of crap lately.

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.