A bit of a dilemma...

Dman1791

So, I've installed lots of mods. Always have been a heavy modder, probably always will be. However, I've run into a bit of an annoying (If not game-breaking) problem.

I'm unsure what triggers it, but certain craft I build refuse to load into the editors (VAB/SPH). Upon trying to load a vessel into the editor, be it from a flight revert or loading from within the editor or even just going into the building while such a craft is currently being edited, the game hangs. It doesn't crash, because there is no output.log. There's no crash folder at all. I left it open for half an hour to see if it was just REALLY slow, but it didn't help. Each and every time I have to kill KSP with task manager and then never load the vessel again, at least not in an editor. It works just fine if I load from the launchpad or runway. I'd imagine it would be due to a mod affecting the editor in some way, or something like FAR. Any ideas what type of mod or specific mod might cause this?

List o' mods: 

Spoiler

Arc Aerospace Wyvern capsule

B9 and B9 procedural wings

Community Tech Tree

Editor Extensions Redux

Extraplanetary Launchpads

FAR

Janitor's Closet

RPM

KAS

Kerbal Foundries (Just the adjustable gears)

Kerbal Stats

KIS

KW Rocketry Rebalanced

MSI (This one's not the issue, I expected it was but I have tested this one)

MechJeb2

Mk2 Expansion

MFT

Procedural Parts (Starwaster branch)

Realchute (It's gone a bit funky and not made its usual parachute category, and they aren't in utilities either, but meh, I put them in a custom group)

REPOSoftTech (I think this came with the updated TACLS)

TAC Life Support

Kerbal Alarm Clock

TweakScale

KSPIE

Waypoint Manager

Any help would be appreciated. As stated, there are no logs to look at, since the process doesn't actually crash, just hangs.

The typical process of diagnosing such a thing is to split your mod list in half. Then try to replicate the issue first with one half of your mods, then with the other half.

If the error reoccurs in neither: test with three quarters

If the error reoccurs in both: test with quarters

If the error reoccurs in one half: split that half into halves again, repeat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.