Post your screenshots of the messiest systems you have

The Cuttlefish Empire

I personally have a penchant for planet mods...209 planets installed and counting. (and other mods in general, but particularly planet mods...ironically i have neither kss nor gpp)

Screenshot_448.png

This is a list of all my planets.

Screenshot_415.png

As you could probably expect, there are a good number of transfer windows that happen. I estimate there to be around one every week on average. Naturally, from all the probes I send out, there is a lot of debris. 183 pieces, to be exact. (it's been going up more slowly ever since i began my reusability program, but even still.)

20171110142252_1.jpg

20171110142826_1.jpg

I want to see how bad everyone else's saves are too, so post your best (or worst :)) pictures here!

9 minutes ago, The Cuttlefish Empire said:

Well, the collective size of my GameData folder is 6.51 gb (of which 3.01 gb are planet packs) and average frame rate decreases with session time (at the start, 40-50 fps, and after a few hours more like 30ish), and i do see planets from each other sometimes :)

ZUl1lph.jpg

Wow! :o

Well...one moon was extremely close to another, and the moon of the other moon (yes that's a thing) could very well have been swallowed and they nearly hit each other. When I tried to fly around in it, I kept being ejected from one SOI to enter another, and then again, and then again...not fun

4 hours ago, GarrisonChisholm said:

at least I know now that there really are no limits

Well, there are unfortunately - my computer cannot handle any more planets (any more I try to install simply don't appear) and when loading it goes into cardiac arrest for a minute or two while it loads (which takes 6 minutes and 37 seconds)

After it finally successfully loads, it crashes about once every two hours....which means I have to restart it quite a bit...
Lesson to be learned: don't do what I do, kids

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.