Trouble

On 11/14/2017 at 4:39 AM, Harry Rhodan said:

I have honestly no idea what you're talking about, but if you bought the game on the store on this site you need to download the complete game to update. The updater in the launcher has been broken since 0.90.

That's not entirely true, but the main idea is accurate. The launcher updated worked until 1.2 when we deprecated it in favor of smaller patch downloads. So right now in order to update, there's no need to download the whole game, but a differential patch file. Although for this specific case, the full installer will be necessary, since there's no 1.1.x -> 1.3.1 differential patch.

On 11/13/2017 at 4:00 PM, Total66 said:

Ok, so I have ksp 1.1 and when I go to update I'm not signed in under my email address I neds some help

Send an email to [email protected] containing your receipt of purchase so we can help you recover your account.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.