Solar Panels not deploying

Hey, I have an issue with my ksp in which, if i have modulemanger installed solar panels will not deploy. I've tried in the VAB, in space, at the launchpad, it never deploys, i also tried it on a new save and it didnt work. I don't even get the tab that comes up. This isn't a massive issue, however i would like the mod to work without breaking my game as it is required for other mods.

I know it is modulemanager because as soon as i delete modulemanager.dll from my game data it works again and i can deploy solar panels.

Thank you in advance

The other mods i have installed are:

• BoulderCO
  • EVE (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements)
  • KerbalEngineer
  • Kopernicus (doesn't work without modulemanager i believe)
  • MechJeb2
  • scatterer
  • STE(Stock Visual Enhancements)
  • SVT(Stock Visual Terrain) - doesn't work without modulemanager
  • TextureReplacer
Edited by DePsY

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/12/2017 at 5:20 PM, DePsY said:

Hey, I have an issue with my ksp in which, if i have modulemanger installed solar panels will not deploy. I've tried in the VAB, in space, at the launchpad, it never deploys, i also tried it on a new save and it didnt work. I don't even get the tab that comes up. This isn't a massive issue, however i would like the mod to work without breaking my game as it is required for other mods.

I know it is modulemanager because as soon as i delete modulemanager.dll from my game data it works again and i can deploy solar panels.

Thank you in advance

The other mods i have installed are:

• BoulderCO
  • EVE (EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements)
  • KerbalEngineer
  • Kopernicus (doesn't work without modulemanager i believe)
  • MechJeb2
  • scatterer
  • STE(Stock Visual Enhancements)
  • SVT(Stock Visual Terrain) - doesn't work without modulemanager
  • TextureReplacer

I Have the same exact problem , with the same mods as you , plus some more , i think if you use module manager with some of these that will cause the problem , but i really don't know 

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/169013-cannot-deploy-solar-panels/

Edited by Space_taco

I went to the game data folder and found something called Solar panels in config in Kopernicus , That sounds suspicious, I think it has some strings to this problem

When you open the media file into notepad, You see some text and stuff

the normal Solar panel module is disabled because the mod turns it into the Kopernicus version but it's not working, it is for multiple light sources as a visual effect on the panels.

I am not entirely sure of the problem yet and how to fix it.

on my script it says false, but it's not off.

[EDIT:] Found it bingo!!, I removed the solar panels media file from the configs in kopernicus and then the solar panels went deployable again!

Edited by Space_taco

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.