Really annoying bug with mission control

Ive been playing kerbal space program enhanced edition since midnight release and encountered a few bugs here and there. One was where the A button to activate the next stage stopped working. It wouldn't work on the pause menu either but I restarted the game and it only happened once more after that. But the main bug I get is with mission control. I play career mode so I need to accept missions in order to get money but up untill 2 hours ago it worked fine but now when ever I try to look to see if there's a mission I want to do I press B to back out and the symbol for the B button disappears from the bottom of the screen. It works fine in the pause menu except that the "quit game" button no longer works either. I've had this bug happen about 30 times if not more In the past 2 hours. The only fix is to reset the game for it to only happen again the next time I look at mission control. Anyone no a fix for it?

Sounds like what I encountered yesterday....I was assembling a plane in SPH and suddenly non of my buttons were working including pause menu. so i had to shut down the whole game. I would report it but i dont have enough specific information for them to be able to recreate the bug themselves.

3 hours ago, AndyChilly said:

Sounds like what I encountered yesterday....I was assembling a plane in SPH and suddenly non of my buttons were working including pause menu. so i had to shut down the whole game. I would report it but i dont have enough specific information for them to be able to recreate the bug themselves.

Haven't worked on unlocking planes yet just focused on technology for advanced satellites to build. Make it a bit easier to gain money. Haven't had any problems in the VAB though. Just wondered how's the FPS on your game. Mine become super slow when building a medium sized rocket. Made it almost impossible for me to get the science for my space station. Could only get about a quarter of all the science I had on my rocket due to awful FPS. Also I accidentally clicked a triangle icon above your name. Using my phone and accidentally clicked it when trying to scroll down. Don't know what it does but I can't unclick it. It won't let me.

Edited by Lucifer XIII
Forgot something.

18 minutes ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Haven't worked on unlocking planes yet just focused on technology for advanced satellites to build. Make it a bit easier to gain money. Haven't had any problems in the VAB though. Just wondered how's the FPS on your game. Mine become super slow when building a medium sized rocket. Made it almost impossible for me to get the science for my space station. Could only get about a quarter of all the science I had on my rocket due to awful FPS. 

I noticed Frame rate drop when making a big plane yeah. but havent done much flying yet so wasnt sure if it was just in the asembly building.

19 minutes ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Also I accidentally clicked a triangle icon above your name. Using my phone and accidentally clicked it when trying to scroll down. Don't know what it does but I can't unclick it. It won't let me.

You may have reported my post haha

2 hours ago, AndyChilly said:

You may have reported my post haha

Sorry if I did. Yeah it's getting to the point where the FPS is so low it's becoming almost impossible to play. Was working on setting up a mun base but I can even get my first part there due to the FPS stopping me from being able to get to the moon. Keep over shooting it and waisting fuel before it actually registers that I told it to slow down or just stop completly. No way to build a base like this.

11 hours ago, Lucifer XIII said:

Also I accidentally clicked a triangle icon above your name. Using my phone and accidentally clicked it when trying to scroll down. Don't know what it does but I can't unclick it. It won't let me.

Posts in the technical support areas of the forum can be "up voted" as a sort of "best answer" system. Pressing the triangle button (it's supposed to be an arrow pointed up) essentially says, "I think this is the best answer to this question". Accidentally up voting a post doesn't hurt anything. . .I've done it before too. 

On 17/01/2018 at 8:39 AM, Lucifer XIII said:

The main bug I get is with mission control. I play career mode but now when ever I try to look to see if there's a mission I want to do I press B to back out and the symbol for the B button disappears from the bottom of the screen. It works fine in the pause menu except that the "quit game" button no longer works either. I've had this bug happen about 30 times if not more In the past 2 hours. The only fix is to reset the game for it to only happen again the next time I look at mission control. Anyone no a fix for it?

Heres a Video of the bug. The B button stops working in the mission comtrol but is fine in pause menu. The pause menu however will not allow you to quit to main menu.  https://youtu.be/GDuFXn4eKMA

The video is that long to show you how quick it happens after restarting the game. Sometimes it happens the first time in MC after restarting the game.

Edited by Lucifer XIII
forgot something.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.