Game reverts back before last action

So far this is the only bug I had come across, but it happens often.

I've unlocked Tech from the R&D building only to have it relocked after going into the VAB.  Happened 2 or 3 different times

Contracts that I have taken have disappear after entering the VAB building. Happened 3 or 4 different times

Last game I played I took a couple of contracts then time warp to next  morning.  When into VAB, built my ship and when I went to launch it was back to night, however the contracts I accepted where still there.  Happened twice.

Built a ship for tourists,  loaded the tourists in, went and launched only to realize when I got to space my tourists weren't there.  Had to revert and re board them.  This happen on 3 different occasions.

I play on PS4 and use the radial controls.  I am not 100% sure but from my recollection it happens when I enter the VAB building and it's usually the last action I did that  reverts.

Hi OrganizedChaos,

We seem to have confirmed this issue now since a few people have reported it and the devs are working on it. However, there seems to be a simple workaround to avoid the state of the game reverting. Simply accept the contract and wait for a few seconds (20-30 seconds) and then go back to the KSC. The contracts should be there. If the contracts are there and the tourists disappear, could you try the same workaround?

Cheers!

Ok,  thanks for the reply.   Just trying to let you know what was going on.   I'll to try for both the tourists and when I warp to the next morning, as well as the tech tree.   Just and FYI, it doesn't revert every time, it happens sporadically so it may take some time to see if the work around is doing anything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.