I will re-texture any part you want in your design

Yep, you tell me what you want it to look like, I make the magic happen. Here's how I want the request post. This is how it'd look if you wanted the Sphaera Fuel Obtinus to have an epic-face on it:

Lenny,

I wanted the sphaera mod to have an epic face on it.

(this is where a link would be to the part if possible)

(this would be a link to the pictures, this part is not required at all)

(If you want a due date, say this:) I would like the re-textured part by Month/DD/YY

It doesn't have to be exactly like that, I just want it organised. By the way, this is my first example. It actually is, in fact, a Sphaera with an epic face.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1916.0;attach=1886;image

Can you texture regular models and then turn them into parts?

I don't have access to, like, Mediafire or any of that crap, but I will add the texture file that you can plop into there and/or the entire part. If you're talking about the part file (the .cfg) then YOU SHOULD NOT COME TO ME because the PartLab program is as useful as a boulder on a space shuttle with my computer. Won't do a thing. But on the other hand, I'm better than your average guy with Paint Shop Pro! ;)

Long story short, Textures are my thing, I can't mess with the .cfg. I can add the whole thing like a normal download if ya want.

What do you got in mind?

I don't have access to, like, Mediafire or any of that crap, but I will add the texture file that you can plop into there and/or the entire part. If you're talking about the part file (the .cfg) then YOU SHOULD NOT COME TO ME because the PartLab program is as useful as a boulder on a space shuttle with my computer. Won't do a thing. But on the other hand, I'm better than your average guy with Paint Shop Pro! ;)

Long story short, Textures are my thing, I can't mess with the .cfg. I can add the whole thing like a normal download if ya want.

What do you got in mind?

I mean can you create a UV map for my model?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.