[REQUEST] I need one space station and satelite please

Hi. As I said in another post, I don't know how to make a space station even having mods installed. That's why I have the idea of asking you guys if you could upload 1 space station saves ship for me so ahat I can take a look and see how they are build and what parts they have on it, and learn from the saved ship.

If you can post the mods that are required so that i can download them, cause I install the game from 0.

I know this is such a favour, but i am a bit lost, I don't know even how to start making theme (i can make standard rockets, though im not very succesfull :)

Thanks in advance, I hope I don't ask too much, only asking for 1 saved space station and satelite file and list of mods required.

Ok, It's done! May I present to you...The Deletia II Probe! It comes with a launch system, but feel free to mess with that however you want. The probe itself is tiny, and barely weighs anything, and I bet you could lift it with a lot less than I did. I'd imagine you could squeeze enough out of it to orbit the mun as well.

You're going to need mechjeb, and Nova' probe pack.

Mechjeb is here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/12384-PLUGIN-PART-0-16-Anatid-Robotics-MuMech-MechJeb-Autopilot-v1-9?highlight=Mechjeb

Probe pack here: http://www./?duysujmlvcbxtyt

Edited by Millst0ne MK II

Ok, It's done! May I present to you...The Deletia II Probe! It comes with a launch system, but feel free to mess with that however you want. The probe itself is tiny, and barely weighs anything, and I bet you could lift it with a lot less than I did. I'd imagine you could squeeze enough out of it to orbit the mun as well.

You're going to need mechjeb, and Nova' probe pack.

Mechjeb is here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/12384-PLUGIN-PART-0-16-Anatid-Robotics-MuMech-MechJeb-Autopilot-v1-9?highlight=Mechjeb

Probe pack here: http://www./?duysujmlvcbxtyt

Thank you very much :D it looks cool ;) Ill take a look to those mods.

Hahaha, your welcome. If you download those mods, install them, and make sure they work, you can drag that .craft file into the "ships/VAB" folder and try it yourself :P

I like your Deletia a lot :D

I think it could be enough to reach the mun.

One noob question. How do I deploy" the panels?

I almost forgot! Is there any mod that adds mechanical arms etc? I need them to grab some debris and clean up my orbits.

Edited by Jorbrasken

Thank you too. :) it looks cool.

BTW I tried to make myself a space station, but it seems it is too heavy to be launched in one piece.

I tried adding more solid rocket busters but it doesn't wirk, its a shame that I cant launch it...

I'm more ignorant in these things than everyone in this forum for sure, I don't know much about rocketry and space technology, and I don't know how the internation space station in real life was launched. I think i red something about being built partially in space, but not sure, and as far as I know, theres no option ingame yet to build structures or ships while being in orbit...

I may upload my space station for you to judge how could it be launched, and by the way, mine sucks cause it's the first one I do and I put randomly some parts on it without being sure what they were for, some thing I think they don't have any functionality.

By the way, I thought the big orange solar pannels would be folded before launching but they are not. Another thing is that I don't know how much my station weights and I don't know how much thrust power I must add to it to be lifted off.

Edited by Jorbrasken

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.