Desperately seeking "splashed" biomes

I'm wrapping up a Caveman attempt, and would really like to complete my final node before my Munar flyby probes return. I only need about 13 more science, but have exhausted all the biomes I can find.
 I'm lookin' for just one more biome.
I've found splashed biomes for shore, grasslands, desert, and badlands. Are there any more splashed biomes for highlands, mountains, tundra, etc?

Thanks,
-Slashy

The big lake at the north pole (due north of KSC) will give you "splashed at" tundra, north ice shelf, south ice shelf, ice caps, and "landed at" water. (In fact, you can find bits of "splashed at southern ice shelf" all over Kerbin.) Out in the ocean a bit to the south east from there is a glitch that gives the only splashed mountain biome that's left on Kerbin ( :( ).

This thread will tell you where to find the one tiny spot of "splashed at highlands" that's left on Kerbin ( :( ).

And if you're on 1.4, you might try visiting the old island airfield and see if there's anything interesting to see. :wink:

Edited by bewing

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.