So far I'm loving KSP: MHE, but the game is crashing a lot for no apparent reason, along with the usual Windows *BER-LONNNGGG!* sound, but also I've noticed that after having used the personal parachutes quite a few times, they seem to no longer be a thing. I run my career modes on a strict hardcore policy. No saves, no reverting flights, no respawning Kerbalnauts. So, for instance, when I just now completed a mission to rendezvous in Kerbin orbit, I thought I'd have some fun bring down the capsule, and have the pilot parachute down along side the capsule. (After all, the IRL capsule I used involved ejecting out and parachuting down.) Eeexxxccceeepppttt, he popped out and no parachute dialog box option, nor the brown parachute box thingy on his back either. Is this a bug? (I tried to do something similar to this the other day and the game crashed shortly thereafter, so IDK if the two are related.) Is there a mechanic here I'm not understanding? I remember seeing them on my Kerbals during my Mün mission before whilst they were on EVA gathering a surface sample and planting a flag and the like.

Thanks,

LexieAssassin

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.