plane sliding left

so i have this plane, a boeing 777 replica i made by myself..

i can't understand why, but it slides left, even when landed..

SAS on and off..

brakes on and off..

N S W E orientation..

no matter what, it slides 1m/s on his left..

even while flying, when i pitch it turns left..

this is becoming kinda annoying, do you know what may cause this?

Edited by cikho

This is typically related to the design of the craft.  If you do not have symmetry perfect, or alignment of inline parts perfect then it can happen.  I would go through the craft design and verify that all your alignments are "spot on".  Also if you are strutting anything, make sure that the struts are perfectly symmetrical.  Finally, this can happen with landing Gear, so verify they are properly placed and try removing them and replacing them to see if the behavior changes. Last but not least, you can try changing the landing gear load settings.  sometimes if they are too stiff, the craft will move about.  (Sometimes wildly)

Edited by Papa_Joe

dunno must be something to do with the landing gears, but cannot understand why..

i removed all the struts, all the wings and control surfaces, just left the plane body and gears in "perfect" installation and the plane still slides..

just a little after loading, but if a warp time the plane "jumps" up and then starts sliding like hell..

8 minutes ago, cikho said:

dunno must be something to do with the landing gears, but cannot understand why..

i removed all the struts, all the wings and control surfaces, just left the plane body and gears in "perfect" installation and the plane still slides..

just a little after loading, but if a warp time the plane "jumps" up and then starts sliding like hell..

Yup.  try setting the landing gear loads way down.   should stop the sliding.  If the gear is set too strong, it can become a bouncing bean....

Edited by Papa_Joe

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.