Kerbal anatomy

KSPYasin

none, They are a form of fungus.

It explains why they can come back from death, Before a flight they have a 'finger' cut off and put into deep freeze, If they die then the finger is taken out and put in a nutrient bath and grows to be an exact clone.

Wow. Never thought of it that way, sounds kinda cool, but how would they have intelligence then. Wait never mind, i just remembered they were kerbals...

In 0.16, when I stack one kerbal on top of another, it gives me a 'distance' to the lower kerbal as 0.9m. Considering the imprecise collision of the two (top kerbal's feet penetrate the lower kerbal's helmet slightly), I think it's safe to say they're 1.0m tall, from ground to the top of their helmets.

I think it's safe to say they're 1.0m tall, from ground to the top of their helmets.

I second this. I remember the dev's stating that they made the Kerbals 1 Unity unit (lol) high, to give the best physics representation. 1 Unit corresponded to about 1 metre, if I remember correctly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.