The Spirit of St. Louis

Castille7

The Spirit Of St. Louis
K&S Technologies Group

This project started with Klond's idea of building the Aircraft flown by Mr. Charles A. Lindbergh, "The Spirit of St. Louis" It turned out to be an awesome craft build and became my motivation to help with the project. I had an old Hangar I built and thought this would be a good time to do something with it. My first look at my Hangar told me it needed a serious updating. So the Hangar became a complete do over. The Hangar Doors were the reason I put the Hangar to the side for awhile and asked if Klond if he would whip up some Doors that can operate for the video and not to my surprise we had Doors that can open and close. If we were going to arrive in Paris we thought it would be neat to see the Eiffel Tower and some Flags to add some identification to the project. Attempts to get them in Video were not going well for me. We also decided to go black and white with the film which was great but this was taking away from the Color on the Flags. These can be seen in the photo gallery.

iTBlCwg.png

pX2CZqQ.png

Gallery

Spoiler

GZ8gIw3.png

BPc8NZ5.png

4GGplBg.png

BFfVLpI.png

1H6hODr.png

7VUxQI3.png

8T8CJhJ.png

LvmXIbb.png

d6251s5.png

qvXjr8Q.png

7qt1aWh.png

Edited by Castille7

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.