Hello from the Mun!

ri00t

Hi everyone!

I'm a fresh forum user, but I have a little experience from demo and now in 0.16. Sucesfull mission to Mun with return to Kerbin, and not so good "one-way" trip to the Minmus (horizontal speed and fall, feed up a engine). Yesterday I was trying to dock but I'm flustrated with RCS, something I was made wrong and only made a cillision.

During few last days I'm digging for some usefull tools, plugins, parts and guides. It's a mine of knowledge! That not be easy to found stuff for me.

For now I searching for moonbase mods and handy trajectory information (angle, speed, Ap&Pe altitude) so you hit the jackpot! Thanks a lot. Both looks pretty cool.

Next target is electrical mods like Ion engine from Deep Space Mission Pack with spread solar panels (maybe Ion RCS if available).

Last planned step is space station, I need a LOT of practice to docking first and RCS use. Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau looks interesting.

I keep trying to find review of mods with different purpose. I'm open to sugestions.

Trying to meet two pods on the Mun. Results after two relanding:

1)

0*23'20"N

143*54'7"E

2)

0*7'10"N

143*26'20"E

EDIT:

That was not so easy what I'm imagine. ^^

Edited by ri00t