Eve lander talk

GRS

Lets talk about Eve landers here, with docking or no, i believe that some of you are having a hard time, feel free to ask questions, or answering questions related to Eve landers

• 2 weeks later...

Well, not always, you can still test with hyperedit, if your Rocket forced your PC/Laptop/Anything till your game crashed multiple times, maybe you can use landers that can get to Eve orbit, even if its barely, try aiming high altitudes, and prepare a return stage with like 1500-2000 m/s delta v in a fairly low orbit, use that orbital rendezvous method and your rocket could have its cost lower than 200k roots, if you got at least 6 GB, normal direct ascent landers with full chemical rocket like mine with 1MB CRAFT file wont crash the game, can you tell me your version, RAM, and all bodies you landed on ? (And returned from).

Edited by GRS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.