Bouncy Landing Gear on Landing

So I haven't played in a while and I show up and design a killer new plane, takes off fine, flies great, but then when I go to land it, the instant the nose gear touches down, there's a huge bounce pitch approx. 20° and kicks the rest of the plane approx. 10 meters in the air. Done several tests following scientific method using controls and varying spring strength and damper strength, but I can only make the bounce take longer to hit or make it a little shallower, but it is always there. Starting to worry that my beauty is never going to see glory. I've seen other posts in regards to a more pervasive bounce at standstill and takeoff, but they're mostly older posts (>6 months). These such instances do not report the same symptoms and thus their solutions have not helped.

Plane is 2 rear gear (medium retractable) and 1 nose (medium retractable), weight 12 ton, Mk. 2 fuselage with twin panther engines. The cockpit is BD Mk22 but I don't think that should be affecting the landing gear too much.

Update: turned the nose gear around 180° and it is marginally more stable, also seeing some weird graphical glitches in the runway. I am aware that they updated the mesh for the runway, but the symptoms still show themselves on the grass. Current best results are max spring strength and much reduced dampers, but still requires very long and level approach.

Edited by lococarl
More testing

Two possibilities spring to mind.

1) if you touch nose-wheel first, that pitches you up, and then the wings catch more air and bounce you up.  Real aircraft do this and it can be very embarrassing.  You have to slow down enough that you are pitched up enough that the main wheels touch before the nose wheel, but probably you knew that.

2) if you touch main-wheels first, and then the airplane pitches down, and then the nose-gear compresses fully, there is a bug (20682, some workarounds mentioned at the link) where the strut kicks back unrealistically hard.

Yeah, I am aware of number 1 and that was partially the case some times, but I thank you very much for number 2. I guess my plane is a bit heavy for the nose gear I'm using? Maxed out both springs and dampers and fully expected it to handle like it was a solid rod and bounce back even worse but it prevented full compression and no kickback occurred. Problem solved. Thanks. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.