Contracts do not consider my probes as new ones

I hope I was clear in the title, I have a quite main issue for the future of my carreer mode : my customers don't consider my just launched vehicles as "brand new probes", so I cannot validate the easiest part of most of my contracts..

9dOmuEE.png

Here you can see : (sorry, Steam automatically changed my game into french but you know the game, you still can guess this line should already be green just with this "probe", and it does the same with real multi-staged vehicles)

btw, the "maintain stability for 10 seeconds" still works, and the "brand new probe" already worked once, and then I forgot something so back and launch again, and "nope, this is not a brand new one !" issue again..

Thanks for reading !

Sorry for the double post, but I have to update my observation : My probe has been considered as a NOT new one during the whole flight to Minmus geostationnary orbit (even after decoupling from my rocket), and so I was focusing this orbit just for my own satisfaction, cause no contract will be passed, apparently.. And then, when I reached the spot, poof evrything's good, contract confirmed, money money and the probe is now considerated as a NEW one since I reached the correct orbit at the good spot (or just all the others sub-objectives in the contract, maybe)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.