Intermittant reduced EVA thrust

Since the 1.7.2 update, I've had issues twice now with kerbals on EVA having less thrust from their EVA packs than I'm used to.  Specifically, this has happened on Mun.  The first time, Jeb couldn't get off the ground with the EVA pack.  If I jumped & then used the pack, it just extended the jump slightly.  After that, though, I had several "normal" trips to Mun where everything appeared normal.  I was actually starting to think it was just some kind of random glitch until this morning when it did it again.  I had a load of tourists & a pilot.  In addition to the tourist contracts, I had a flag planting contract.  So I had the pilot hop out to plant the flag & he couldn't get back to the hatch.  Yes, I forgot the ladders, but it was the Mun, he should've been able to jet up to the hatch with ease.  I was able to get him to climb the lander & finally get back in at least.  I don't actually have a log right now, although I can try to post one later tonight.  Also, not on my gaming computer, so I don't have an exact mod list, but I know most of them

Spoiler

Wildblue Industries mods - Buffalo, DSEV, MOLE & Snacks

USI Sounding Rockets

RLA Reborn

Dr Jets Chop Shop

Necrobones mods - Modular Rocket Systems, Lithobrake Exploration Tech, SpaceY Heavy Lifters, Fuel Tanks Plus.

Feline Utility Rovers

Kerbal Planetary Base Systems

Probes Plus

Mk 2 Stockalike Expansion

Kerbal Launch Failure

Recycled Parts

Restock & Restock Plus

Missing History

Kerbal Reusability Expansion

Janitor's Closet (which has been used to permaprune a substantial number of parts from the above mods)

Mechjeb

JX2 Antennsa

Better Burn Time

Tweakscale

Tac Self-Destruct

Kerbal Alarm Clock

KIS

KAS

Scatterer

EVE + SciFiVE

Contract Configurator + several contract packs

2 hours ago, Tonka Crash said:

Are you carrying something heavy in a KIS inventory?

Carrying nothing both times it acted up.  But that is what it reminded me of.  Also not carrying any of the new surface experiments.  

Also, not sure if this matters at all, but the second time it happened, the pilot was in the Making History suit.  I'm pretty sure the first time was in the standard suit. 

Edited by Cavscout74

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.