Help! Can't get ships to un-dock

I've finally gotten my most ambitious career ship all the way to Duna. It's great, it has labs, and living spaces, and life support (UI) and science-y stuff, and even artificial gravity! But I need to stop for gas and science on Duna, and I can't get my darn lander to undock from the main ship!

I searched the forums and found what I thought was a solution: Edit the persistent save file, find the problem docking port, and change state to "Docked (docker)". I made that change to the port on the lander that I'm trying to get off of the main ship, with no success. Tried again with the port on the main ship that I need to release from, but it was already set to "Docked (docker)" in the save file, so no dice there either. I'm nervous about fiddling with the save file further because I generally have no idea what I'm doing in there. Any help would be much appreciated!

Additional info that might be important:

1) I am using autostrut extensively in this craft (critical for avoiding the Kraken on such a big gangly ship). I disabled all the autostruts on the lander that I could find, but maybe I missed one? Maybe there's an autostrut on the main ship that links down to the lander? I'm not sure how to go about finding these if so.

2) I recently added the mod "Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - next" because even with autostrut the Kraken really liked this ship. It helped a lot in keeping things stable during burns, but maybe it's forcing things in place when I undock?

3) List of all mods installed in case it's a compatibility thing or something? Community Category Kit, Community Resource Pack, USI Life Support, USI Tools, Background Resources, Easy Vessel Switch, Kerbal Alarm Clock, Kerbal Attachment System (I don't have any KAS parts on this craft), Kerbal Inventory System, Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - Next, Kerbal Planetary Base Systems, MechJeb 2, Module Manager, TriggerAu  Flags

I apologize for not grabbing a screenshot last night when I had it open. Now I'm at work, but can probably send one late tonight. The ship I'm talking about is called "Grand Tour Ship" (Although for some reason the tracking center shows "Grand Tour Hab Modules"). The lander that I want to detach is in the center far aft, between the two sets of nuke engines. It has the two orange tanks and the resource converter.

Save file is attached.  I can't seem to find a way to add an attachment to the post... I can paste the whole text file in but that seems dumb? Any help attaching the game save file also much appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AK_jaBZi8TJK2inc-xmf-tfsdStT6LDI

Thanks in advance for the help. These forums have saved my games many times.

Edited by JebLostInSpace
Thanks to James Kerman for helping me figure out how to share the save file!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.