First Orbital Rendezvous!

swiftgates24

After half a year of playing KSP, I finally ran out of things to do. Then I realized I hadn't done an orbital rendezvous!(Kerman to Craft) Today, Friday, September 14, 2012 at 5:23 P.M. completed my first rendezvous :D It evolved launching 4 ships into a 200km orbit before I could get close enough. The lucky Kerman to do all this was Bill Kerman, of course :)

20 minutes later Bibles Kerman completed another rendezvous!

Let me know what you think of my attempts, fails, and successes!

BREAKING NEWS: Bill has boarded Sullivan 9 and Nellan has BOARDED Heslen 12! That's 35km!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a list of all the flights I have flown in this mission series,and what the colors mean. I will update it as I go along.

Standing By

Green is successful.

Purple is in orbit waiting for guests

Red is failed or damaged in orbit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wirfly 29

Ullgarn 43

Heslen 12-Nellan Kerman

Elnox 3

Greenburg 96-Bibles Kerman

Sullivan 9-Bill Kerman

Falcon 6

Here is a picture of Bill outside Sullivan 9:

cTEdQ.png
Edited by swiftgates24

Its an amazing feeling. I think that orbital rendezvous was harder than landing on the moons, myself. It was a lot more precise of a maneuver than simply landing wherever I feel like on a moon. I guess it will help me get better at landing on specific places in the future.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.