Kerbal Airways

Jeb KerBoom

Pilots:

CEO-Jeb KerBoom

Pilot-Millst0ne MK II

Pilot-Saphira

Pilot-Matticus88

Pilot-Sherlock21st

Kerbal Airways is an airline to transport pieces around Kerbin for future base stations and outposts.

Map of Kerbin:

ugV6D.jpg

Edited by Jeb KerBoom
New pilot!

By the way, Pilots, be sure to post a crash report if the plane goes into the drink or crashes. Please include the crewmember, the living/dead status of the crew, approximately where you crashed, what was left after the crash, if the crew bailed out or not, and how much was onboard.

I'm millst0ne on steam, if you want to add me, It'd make things a lot easier in regards to discussions like this. I'm going to get out for a walk in a few minutes though, so I'll download your plane when I get back, or tommorow if it's late. In regards to the crashing, I have a rescue blimp that i'm working on, should be able to grab up any poor kerbs that wind up in the drink, seeing as this looks like a lot of over water stuff. :)

Ok, downloaded that plane. Are you serious? I can't strap any cargo to that! I was under the impression you we're going to give me something that could haul a cart or bigtrack and stuff around. I can barely take off in your plane. :P

On the bright side, I've got my own plane design working, and I think it can carry some heavy loads.

oooh ooh! can i play :D i've not actually joined in any of this sort of thing on the forum before, only don lorenzos campaign before he closed it down. I'm fairly handy at building planes, and the island youv'e got eve base on, i've landed there plenty of times :)

Edited by Matticus88

Ok, I have the cart with an attached mechjeb strapped to the roof of my plane. Now I don't need to waste time landing, I can just roll sideways and decouple the cart. It parachutes down and lands wheels up :D I just tested it outside KSC, and I'll fly it to Eve base as soon as I can. I gotta do some stuff right now (homework and all) but It should get done soon.

EDIT:

Crap, I flew too far away from the parachuting cart and it unloaded. Need to retry at a lower alt. I'll do it tommorow.

Edited by Millst0ne MK II

Ok, I have the cart with an attached mechjeb strapped to the roof of my plane. Now I don't need to waste time landing, I can just roll sideways and decouple the cart. It parachutes down and lands wheels up :D I just tested it outside KSC, and I'll fly it to Eve base as soon as I can. I gotta do some stuff right now (homework and all) but It should get done soon.

EDIT:

Crap, I flew too far away from the parachuting cart and it unloaded. Need to retry at a lower alt. I'll do it tommorow.

Post a crash report!

On course, heading set.

o3Vkg.png

Nearing islands.

9mmcy.jpg

Recon begins.

zYJHG.png

0R8Il.png

y6pV2.jpg

pjjUQ.jpg

K3v7P.jpg

qBw9x.jpg

DWiid.jpg

Secondary island.

i44zT.jpg

Banking turn.

bIvO7.png

On approach.

BHeRO.jpg

Gear down.

Hhlbt.png

Prepared to land.

ucrkH.png

Touchdown.

uzlCa.png

Bogging down.

mnKFK.png

It didn't do that on the runway.

buiLJ.png

Gear up.

s7c1L.png

Gear down. Can barely see them they've sunk so far.

ZEEr6.png

Satellite image - Eve Base from above, Turbine centred.

bZYXZ.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.