Win 10, 64 Bit KSP Wont make it past loading screen before a crash

Hi, I cannot make it past the initial launch screen of KSP, at all. List of things I have tried:
added exceptions to my firewall / antivirus, updated GPU and sound drivers (full clean install), its a fresh install of the game too, no mods, litterally first time installing on pc (i have reinstalled it going into the directory to make sure its fully gone), reverted through all the betas (old versions) to no avail, dissabled steam cloud, run through the launcher and executables (steam install). I have also tried it in DX9, DX11 and OpenGL modes, sometimes it crashes as soon as I open the game before the window apears, sometimes it will actually load but i never make it into the menu screen

KSP.log: https://pastebin.com/TasJxQmS

I dont think i have any other logs as ive never made it past the loading screen, i could be wrong though

I have more than enough specs to run this game (can be seen in log above), just cant find what is making it crash, am really lost here... Thanks for any replies / help :)

Edited by roryrocker13

The player.log is much more helpful-

KSP versions 1.8.0 and above:

• Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Squad\Kerbal Space Program\Player.log
    - This folder is usually hidden so you should enable the view hidden folders option (more information).
  • Mac OSX: Open Console, on the left side of the window there is a menu that says 'Reports'. Scroll down the list and find the one which says "Log Reports", click that.  A list of files will be displayed in the top part of the window, in there will be Player.Log ( Files>~/Library/Logs>Unity>Player.log ).  Right-click on it and select "Reveal in Finder".
  • Linux: The log is written to ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal Space Program/Player.log

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.