My new space program![NOW WITH VID]

The Destroyer

What do you think?  

1. 1. What do you think?

• Go for it!!!!!!!!
    • Eh, why not?
    • No! Do not! We are not interested!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! Today I will be presenting my space program! Here, I will do a sorta space program like the real thing, sutch as first sending up sub orbital probes, kermans into space, lunar flybys, and eventually, the ultimate goal.... Get to Minimus and put 3 kermans on it! I will be posting pics about my journey. however, this will only happen if you vote so! So, are YOU interested?

VID: https://www.dropbox.com/s/elqua8ilszr4hhc/MyStupeflixVideo-720p.mp4?m

After you watch the vid, you remember the probe picture? we got some crappy (due to technology) vid of the mun! https://www.dropbox.com/s/aoyrieiar8tqpkf/KSP%202012-09-17%2017-09-23-168.avi?m

Edited by The Destroyer

I strongly advise building prototype lander modules and test flying them on Kerbin before you try sending one off to the mun or minmus. If you master powered vertical landings on Kerbin, you will find its much easier to do in lower gravity environments. Also, restarting is much less frustrating when your launch site is 30 seconds from your landing site. This helped me successfully land on the mun back before landing legs existed.

Okay, i generally didnt do it COMPLETLY real, because there wasent much testing. tho, i did start off with probes and not going to mun admediatly. i will soon uplaod vid of pics. (alot of them)

EDIT: Vid uploading!

EDIT: Vid failed to uplaod to yt. trying again.

EDIT again XD: failed AGAIN. using attachment this time.

EDIT(lota edits lol): Gonna use dropbox.

Edited by The Destroyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.