What other games in beside KSP you plan and what game you want play in future

Pawelk198604

Am waiting on the new Sim city. I've read bad bad things about how they want to make it all sociable and that Not a fan of that idea TBH. I will wait and see mind.

Am lookign forward to the new far cry game (Oct) and a new settlers game since for some reason i carn't play online with that anymore.

Most of all i waiting for Company Of Heroes 2. Man want that so bad

Love how no-one has said Call of Duty

Edited by Omega500
cod comment :)

Company of Heroes 2, Metro Last Light, HALF-LIFE 3 ;~;, Black Ops 2 looks interesting, but it's not on the top of the list. Crysis 3, cause I want to end the story already D: Oh, and I'm looking forward to December 12th, 2012 :D Either we get to laugh, or I won't have to worry about getting a job xD

I've been playing Indie games, so put me down for Bastion (made me cry: well worth playing for so many reasons), Amnesia: The Dark Descent (terrified me: also well worth playing), and a non-indie title: Spec Ops, The Line (Seriously disturbed me. Worth playing).

About to get Borderlands 2.

Got bored of Minecraft a while back (I know! I didn't think it was possible)

I was eagerly anticipating XCom until I found out the multiplayer is deathmatch only. :( I'm a big, big fan of coop. Also waiting for Mechwarrior Online although some of what I've heard doesn't sound too great and I'm pretty burned out on MMOs.. it's Mechwarrior, I'll give it a shot.

As far as city-building games I kinda grew out of the SimCity phase a while back and moved instead to games like Pharaoh, Caesar, and Emperor. However, I tried Cities XL and it had the same kind of social aspects that I wasn't really fond of, so I'm pretty much done there. I keep looking for a modern Railroad/Transport Tycoon though, something modern, with enough detail to do some fairly complex things, but not just crazily complicated. No joy.

• 2 years later...

You can link PayPal to a savings or checking account, or to a credit card. If you don't have any of those, look into a secured credit card... that's where you give the bank money, and they give you a secured card with a limited credit limit - you can then apply that card to the account. If you don't exceed the credit limit they set on the card, and, if you pay on time the full amount due (not the minimum amount), you'll find it helps you towards a good credit rating plus higher credit limit plus (eventually) an offer for a 'normal' unsecured credit card.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.