[0.17 Stock + Mechjeb] Sagittarius Lander series; Landers for every occasion.

Oggula

LR Lander Nuclear Return.craft (134.8 KB)

This lander with a nuclear core was conceived to return from Bop, but will work equally well on Ike or Gilly, return from Vall is still being tested.

LR Lander Long.craft (140.7 KB)

This lander is the only craft uploaded capable of landings and return to orbit from Moho. It is recommended to jettison the outer lander tanks on descent and use a long braking turn to avoid the small overheating problem. Land on the dark patches (mountains) because fuel tanks explode below 5000m.

LR Lander General.craft (136.0 KB)

Able to land on any of Jool's moons and return to orbit, this craft was designed along the motto "why land on one moon, when you can land on two?" Now with parachutes, which seem to help for some reason.

Interplanetary Explorer X2.craft (143.1 KB)

This craft is the largest lander available and comes equipped with parachutes and extra fuel for landing. Especially useful for return trips from Duna, it remains to be seen whether return or even jumping is possible from Eve.

3M Transport.craft (134.8 KB)

Able to reach stable orbit around any body in the Kerbol system and have enough fuel for a return to Kerbin, the 3M transport fulfills all your returning needs, if you're into that kind of thing.

Note that all these craft have ~400 parts making them extremely laggy. It is recommended to launch to a 100km parking orbit with mechjeb. Finally, pictures will be avaliable on demand, but all craft are based on essentially the same launcher.

All lander craft have now been updated with aerospikes in the first stage for an extra 200-300 delta v.

A part reduced lander is available at the bottom of the page which can reach the same destinations with half the parts but cannot return.

Edited by Oggula

I have tried LR Lander Heavy, but without succes.

Decollage ok, but the rocket to 14000m lose speed and falls with or without mechjeb.

In addition, the parachute does not seem well placed as it opens backwards.

In that case, because you opened the packaging your warranty is void and Sagittarius inc. is not in a position to reimburse you. I have no idea whats wrong, I can't help

For eran100, I made this version with roughly half the parts. It should be able to get to roughly the same destinations as the original LR lander, but with a much smaller lander that cannot return.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.