No Fuel in Tanks now in 11.1? Help me

Good day all,

Now as though I was already having trouble with only 2 of the solid rockets working in 10.1

( only the Separator one and the solid booster Moores rocket working out of all the stock and new modded ones ) was not bad enough,

Now the game updated to 11.1 I have another odd and to say the least very bad bug in this new version too!

Now all my rocket fuel tanks not only state they are Liquid Hydrogen & Liquid Methane instead of the normal Liquid Fuel & Oxidizer in the listing of the details

of the tanks when you right click for more info on the parts list, But even worse than that is the fact that, when trying to use them for launches all the fuel in them is just gone?

They show in the fuel levels of the tanks zero fuel.  And you can't even have the right click to see the contents of them either now too?

So I 1st noticed this after working very hard on a huge station with a special heavy lifting set of Saturn like rockets to lift this huge station up to Kerbin orbit ready to

send it onto the mun for mining work. I had it launch using allot of those working booster Moores Rockets and then when they were used up I dropped those and then it hit me,

The rockets would not fire only then did I see there was no fuel in those tanks!

You most likely say, well did you not see there was no fuel in them at launch the 1st time you launched?

No because 1 > the amount of booster rockets used was so much due to the weight of the station, the list on the side was only showing them & 2 > no flames from the 

main rockets is normal to see when you have so many booster rockets start up the speed of the launch is such that those main rockets turn off as they not needed until the boosters

are used up!

So I did not see the problem until I went to fire up the main rockets and nothing happened, by now the list of boosters went away and I saw no fuel in the main tanks.

I had to stop the launch and reset to the assembly building to try to fix the lack of fuel problem, no luck I even did small rocket tanks testing!

All showed zero fuel in the tanks so no take off.

I have lots of the 10.2 mods still working even though the 11.1 has now come in.

I have some 10.2 and some 11.1 mods thanks to CKAN doing updates for all them and I only removed any like the 10.2 that the system not let work in 11.1 now.

So has anyone got any idea's why this just now happened when the fuel was in the tanks before the update of 11.1?

I think you mean 1.10.1 and 1.11?

I suspect something in your install is incompatible and is breaking your fuel tanks- my immediate thought is Cryo Tanks as that adds liquid hydrogen and liquid methane options, but without a mod list or the log files it’s impossible to say. Use this guide to find and post the logs:

Hi Jimmymcgoochie,

Well, the odd thing, is I thought that maybe the Cryo Tanks mod maybe the problem and I got CKAN 

to remove it and all linked supporting stuff, did not solve the problem sadly!

I even took out the 1.10.1 version of the mod which let's you change the tank contents,

"Interstellar Fuel Switch mod and it's core mod"

But that did not solve it either?

I try and post the mods I got. :confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.