Issues I have been having for awhile now

LC 44

#1 I build a new ship, go to launch, and the game loaded some other ship. I found out it's loading the auto save file. I delete the file and it takes several attempts to launch the right ship

#2 The game currently is lagging like hard core is almost unplayable. I deleted all fo the debris, cleaned out some builds I never use and deleted some old save files. Still it lags

#3 The clock on the burn time is messed up. I have 48 second burn. I light the engine. Clock is like: 48,47,48,47,46,47,47,48,47,46. Needless to say the burn is way longer than 48 seconds.

#4 after updates some of my older builds do not work anymore. I built a Saturn V replica and it worked like a charm for 15 missions. Now I launch it and it just topples over and worm wiggles.

Just came here for some feed back

#1 has been a problem with the console version for years now, but it is avoidable. What you need to do is allow time for the game to save before hitting launch. I usually hit save vehicle, wait ten seconds, then launch. This way it will always load the correct vehicle.

#2 Some lag is unavoidable. My oldest campaign is the one that lags the most, but I was able to clear it up somewhat by eliminating old probes and stations and things I no longer needed. I think asteroid scanners also slow things down since they constantly generate new asteroids.

#3 Yes, burn time and d-v calculations are not perfect. You may have a weird stage structure, or engines facing in a weird direction, or thrust limiter set down low. Lots of things can affect it. Also burn time doesn't account for lag - it counts down according to the game clock, which isn't always in real time, as seen in the upper left.

#4 There have been some updates to the physics, but I don't know much beyond that. Atmospheric flight is hard in the current version, that's for sure.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.