fireworks and transfer apps 1.12

Restarting career (hopefully, with this being the last major update, will be the last time I do this).   Don't see the fireworks, nor the new transfer planner in  the VHB.    Are they part of the tech tree

unlocks?    Or am I just missing something.

Thanks for any help in advance!

18 minutes ago, EmanonP said:

Restarting career (hopefully, with this being the last major update, will be the last time I do this).   Don't see the fireworks, nor the new transfer planner in  the VHB.    Are they part of the tech tree

unlocks?    Or am I just missing something.

Thanks for any help in advance!

If you start a test-save i sandbox you can check that all is there, then it's easier to find them i career.

The transfer app requires building upgrades. After all, you already need to upgrade a building to even make a maneuver node by hand. It would be silly to give you a tool that would make nodes for you even before that, right?

The fireworks launchers are parts, and like all parts in career mode, are somewhere in the tech tree.

If they are not in the tech tree, that would be a bug.

That is the exact info I was looking for.    Thank you.   Wasn't sure if it was given, or earned.    Well, here we go again. 10 years of getting so far and basically starting over again!  
Now, if the folks that made the mods I use would get busy updating to 1.12 life would be good!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.