Video: Johnnysquaw's Magnificent Feats of Engineering!

Johnnysquaw

Greetings, Kerbonauts!

It seems that many of you have trouble crafting safe, structurally sound space vehicles. Fear not! I have documented a number of my most successful spacecraft designs and their impressive launches.

Feel free to utilize what you learn from my MAGNIFICENT FEATS OF ENGINEERING to help further your own cause of space exploration.

-Johnnysquaw

I'm guessing you paid out a lot on life insurance policies :P

I can neither confirm nor deny that the cost of life insurance impacted the budget in such a way that all materials and equipment had to be purchased from a small farming village in China.

THE FRENCH WARSHIP!!!!! I almost spit at the screen for that one. Hey, the crew actually survived a few of those, so SUCCESS!

It only has one speed: Retreat

That is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

I believe in the freedom of information and hope the years of research and development that went into the design of these ships helps your space program achieve great success.

-Johnnysquaw

This is why Kerbal Space Program was made.

"Kerbal Space Program". I like that. It sounds much more PR-friendly than the "Kerbal Genocide Initiative".

OMG the splat sound of the Kerbonaut is so horrible :sealed:

I can assure you he has made a full recovery and is definitely not dead and classified in our systems as being on an extended leave of absence.

Magnificant indeed!

I hope part 2 will include some more high(er) altitude acrobatics. I believe most ships of this generation were too close to the ground to show their full potential.

Our engineers are working diligently on new prototypes. They believe the main cause of low altitude failure was an excess of time and money spent on structural integrity and not enough spent on bigger engines with more fuel.

-Johnnysquaw

This is just..... lmfao..... the music... the ships... the names... the exploding Kerbal at the end.... holy crap man, I'm holding my sides wishing I could stop laughing... it's been such a long day, this is just what I needed.... Thanks Johnny!