Ksp Keeps resetting my Resolution

I have been trying to fix this problem for about a month now. For some reason ksp keeps resetting my resolution (1280x720) back to 1920x1280. I have it low because of fps problems. I have tried changing Ksp compatibility DPI to system, system enhanced, Neither of them work. Have an idea to fix this? Other people have had this issue before too, And yes, I have reinstalled ksp.

HELP ME 

+1 for AnyRes, I was using it last year on my 1.81 and 1.10 installs.  It doesn't cure the resolution change, but it makes it very easy to reset to your desired setting in-game without having to drop back to the main menu.

This has been an ongoing problem, but I am now running 1.12.2 (albeit on a new computer) and I have to say the resolution appears to be much more stable.  Of course this could be different hardware or drivers.

In my case I aim for 1920x1080 but it pops to 4K.  In 1.12.2 it has still done it a few times when changing scenes, but then as the new scene fully loads up, it resets to my desired resolution 99 times out of a hundred.

This is a common issue if your screen resolution is different to the resolution for KSP and it’s full screen. AnyRes can reset the resolution if it changes, but the only way I found to stop it entirely is to set the two resolutions to be the same, either by changing the PC’s resolution or the game’s.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.