my game crashes

4 minutes ago, steuben said:

best confirm that number.  Nvidia doesn't have that high a driver number.

Reboot <-- turn off and back on.
Reset <- depends on the context... usually some form of revert settings to factory state.

oh ok then i rebooted the computer

Just checking if you managed to confirm that driver number. The highest number that's rated for your card is 460-something, based on what's on the Nvidia site.

But...  given what you've presented for addition computer behaviors it looks like it is coming close to the state that some in the industry call hoséd.   And it will need a complete stripdown-rebuild, not something anybody here will be able to walk you through, given your stated level of computer knowledge.

17 hours ago, steuben said:

Just checking if you managed to confirm that driver number. The highest number that's rated for your card is 460-something, based on what's on the Nvidia site.

But...  given what you've presented for addition computer behaviors it looks like it is coming close to the state that some in the industry call hoséd.   And it will need a complete stripdown-rebuild, not something anybody here will be able to walk you through, given your stated level of computer knowledge.

Wait what do you Mean by complete stripdown-rebuild?

You still need to confirm and report back that driver version number.

<insert riff on Monty Python's parrot sketch>
When your system locks up tighter than [EXPUNGED. Wow, both vulgar and blasphemous, ed.] when renaming a folder you've got a few bigger problems than just KSP won't run.

Try again for the pic. You will need to use something like Imgur. For several reasons, which shall be left as an exercise for the reader, I am unable to view files directly off of your comouter. Though the presented path does confirm that you are using some variant of the Microsoft operating system family. 

And I know that there are some techno-historians that will say that several early nineties OSes  did keep the letter conventions of MS. But, I they can  be excluded as the skill to get KSP running in such an environment would be in the great master level.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.