What is causing this texture glitch?

Finally getting back into KSP after a few years. I'm installing some graphic mods and I keep running into this issue with textures overlapping each other on the planets. I posted a screenshot of my mod list. I'm thinking it's scatter but if I remove it, then the other graphic mods don't work.

Mod list: https://i.imgur.com/99DGnSs.png

Texture overlapping: https://i.imgur.com/JsXfCyi.jpg

At night, the textures appear to be "city lights".

If you use the “insert image from URL” button at the bottom right of the text box, you can paste those links into it and it will embed the image like this:

JsXfCyi.jpg

Just looking at the image of your GameData I see a few things that look wrong- first of all, there’s a GameData folder inside your GameData folder which is never right- take the contents of that second GameData and put it in the first, then delete the duplicate. The “Extras” folder is a bit odd too, I suspect that one needs to have its contents moved to the GameData folder too. I don’t see Module Manager on the list, but that could just be because it hasn’t scrolled down far enough? And I have no idea what ModuleManagerWatchDog is, where did you get that?

I think this issue is arising because Parallax is interfering with the city textures in AVP- either remove Parallax or delete the city/city-lights co figs from AVP and it *should* fix this issue?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.