Game crashing on startup

Title, the game loads completely fine, but as soon as the starting screen shows up, the little news popup and our 3 kerbals out front show up, and the game crashes. No music plays.  I suspect the issue might be because I'm running a heavily modded build, including principia, and outer planets with some patch I found somewhere, hoping someone has a fix. When principia wasn't installed the game was running fine, albeit with a bug that massively decreased sound quality. 

Logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fu6IxL2HXY8JmbwWxjS_dJ53y_8MmSgp/view?usp=sharing

i've had lots of troubles with mods , then i started using CKAN , a fresh install of KSP , then run CKAN and let it install all the mods for you , now everything works perfectly.

CKAN will tell you if mods will bork due to other mods .. very handy

i've just checked the settings.cfg file and there ain't much settings for 'Sound'  , you might check you sample rate used by windows ,

use search and type Sound settings

in the output part click on device properties

then in new screen on rightside click on Additional device properties ,

select the advanced tab >> Default format set to 24bit , 44100Hz (Studio Quality)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.