Randomized Systems - 1.12.3 Update

charz185

poll for 1.3.2 (again)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. poll for 1.3.2 (again) - choose your favorite

• visual effects for warp drive
    • timed warp drive part
    • warp crystal (new resource used for warping)
    • Warping emits heat and uses electric charge

Hi, i hope your having a wonderful day today!

I would like to show you the updated  version of the not so well known mod which is called....

Randomized systems!

this updated version is for 1.12.3, and is working now!

ok but here is how it works, you need  one thing to warp.

you need :

- a warp drive on a working ship

Instructions:

so first you press seed up until you have the desired alternate universe you want, and then you press warp.

to get back to the original system, you press the  "return to kerbol" button. 

here's a showcase video: 

and here is the github: https://github.com/charz185/Randomized-KSP-Systems/releases

license: GNU General public license v2

^ found at LICENSE file in source

Edited by charz185
updated to reveal the new update

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone, I have been slowly updating the mod, I have added one new part and changed some textures.

I would like to know what everyone wants to see next in the next update.

poll overview:

1. timed warp drive: a new part that warps a vessel after a set timer to a set seed.
  2. Warp drive improvements: warp drives now require a lot of electric charge and emit heat after use.
  3. Warp drive Crystal: The warp drive now requires warp crystal, which is made from electricity and ore. The tank will just store it.
  4. visual effects: I will add visual effect to the warping sequence in game. Im not sure what it would look like yet.

If either 2 or 3 wins, the other option will not be used in the future. So choose carefully.

Lastly, the mod is now on space dock for easy download. Also it has a cool new logo! https://spacedock.info/mod/3161/Randomized Systems (updated)#info

Randomized_Systems_updated-1670810128.pn

Edited by charz185

On 1/15/2023 at 6:19 PM, charz185 said:

Hi everyone, I have been slowly updating the mod, I have added one new part and changed some textures.

I would like to know what everyone wants to see next in the next update.

poll overview:

1. timed warp drive: a new part that warps a vessel after a set timer to a set seed.
  2. Warp drive improvements: warp drives now require a lot of electric charge and emit heat after use.
  3. Warp drive Crystal: The warp drive now requires warp crystal, which is made from electricity and ore. The tank will just store it.
  4. visual effects: I will add visual effect to the warping sequence in game. Im not sure what it would look like yet.

If either 2 or 3 wins, the other option will not be used in the future. So choose carefully.

Lastly, the mod is now on space dock for easy download. Also it has a cool new logo! https://spacedock.info/mod/3161/Randomized Systems (updated)#info

Randomized_Systems_updated-1670810128.pn

This poll has renewed due to a tie.  May the best feature win!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2023 at 3:41 PM, kerbalcommander563 said:

is this compatible with EL?

Even if not, this is still a fun mod

If you mean extraplanetary launchpads, i dont see why not. Just test it, if it doesnt work, please tell me. Anyways, sorry for the late response.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.