Complex Science!

I'm a old ksp player, i play it since 2012 if i'm not wrong, but what made me a everyday ksp player, was the science and career mode, i think it could receive a good improvement in KSP2, something like:
3 main science branches:

1. Atmospheric Studies: Some science parts that measure the atmosphere composition and compare it with other planets, with this we could gain some bonus science points,  and it would open a necessity to do more airplanes flights and science.
  2. Geology StudiesA more detailed and deep sample system, i mean, irl we do a lot of science with moon, asteroid and comets samples, it would be good if underwater samples wasn't the same as plains/mountain samples, or the samples could be a bit different from each other in terms of composition, if a sample had a more concentration of Ice or Helium-3, would be more worth to bring it back than a poor composition sample, it would open another necessity: Rovers and a more time being expend spent walking around looking for a good sample (Apollo-like)
  3. Physics Studies: If we like to put our planes and rockets at Mach 19 at 5km altitude, we could study the engineering stress of the craft and improve our next science parts quality and technology, e.g: if a parachute handle more forces than expected, it would be interesting to study the parachute structure and understand why that thing could handle so much force

While i'm writing this i'm at work,  so i can't get more deep than this in details, but i think its a good start.
WE NEED MOOOAARRR SCIEEENCEEEEE!

sorry for the english mistakes/typos, i hope you understand what i'm saying here xD

There has been many discussions about the lack of depth of science with KSP1 and what changes would be welcomed for KSP2. Everything you're suggesting has been touched on at some point during the discussions. Most everyone agrees that there needs to be a more varied and in depth science.