Issue with B9 Part Switch after updating another mod

So i have a heavily modded install (190-ish mods) and they´ve worked fine for the most time, at least until a few days ago. I got  an update for the mod "Kerbal Planetary Base Systems" (via CKAN), and since then, when i try to load the game, about two thirds in the loading process (which takes about 45 mins), I get a little popup saying the following:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B9 Part Switch - Fatal error

B9 Part switch has encountered a fatal error and KSP needs to close.

Fatal exception while loading fields on module ModuleB9PartSwitch on part

exception while loading field subtypes on type B9Partswitch.moduleB9PartSwitch

Exception while loading fields on subtype PartSubtype GravioliumInstrument

Exception while loading field PrimaryColor on B9PartSwitch.PartSubtype

Could not value parse as color: Graviolium

Please See KSp´s logs for additional information

Quit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i dont press quit, the game just normally loads and shows the usual start screen. I can play "resume game" without any problems, i think i could also load a savegame but i didnt try since i do not want to corrupt my files somehow. This is my log file if anybody of you knows how to deal with this kinda stuff. 

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

(this is a repost from an alt account, i sadly didn´t get any answers on the original one. Maybe this time, someone sees this and can help. The game is unplayable for me due to this bug, an I have a few savefiles with about 150 hrs each that i dont want to lose, so i would sincerely appreciate help of literally any kind.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.