I need specific parts for ksp 1.3.1 RSS/RO

Hello, I'm planning to recreate Constellation program and I found these file crafts from this video https://www.dropbox.com/s/me945vzted7xlmt/Constellation.rar?dl=0&file_subpath=%2FConstellation

I installed the same mods as the guy is using but when I load them ingame some parts are missing. I'd like to use these crafts as a base for my own crafts since they're already really complete. I know this is pretty old but if anyone has a clue that'd be insanely helpful. Btw the ksp version in the video is 1.1.3 but bahaconstellation makes the game impossible to launch in that version thus I'm using 1.3.1.

The mods used in the video :

c8pxnY7.jpg

My mods :

vPaA79N.jpg

missing parts

DMWdUVu.png

Edited by Masterjef45

Note that this video was made 5 years ago.  Parts have likely changed significantly since then, which probably explains why KSP can't find those parts.  You'd probably be better off making your own version of it with Procedural Parts (as far as I can tell, they make up the majority of the craft).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.