When will KSP 1.12 come to console

It has been just a little bit below 2 years since the 1.12 update was released on PC but it still isn't on console. I get that the update might never come because of development on KSP 2 but I feel like a lot of us on console just want an answer to if the update will come and when.

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 8:38 AM, Sablegolf4755 said:

I feel like a lot of us on console just want an answer to if the update will come and when.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:04 PM, Kerbal Space Noob said:

If they are no longer working on it, just say that!

Not to mention the fact that they announced that both 1.11 and 1.12 would both come out on console before the end of 2022, and we still don't have either update. What makes that unacceptable is the fact that there has been zero communication whtasoever! Have you ever seen a large game company like T2/PD just go past an announced release date with zero communication? it's super unprofessional, theres litterally no reason not to just announce a delay. I reccomend we all contact Private Division customer support. I already have, and they're refusing to give any information whatsoever. But, if a good handful of us all start asking, they might realize that their community has been abandoned.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.