Bugs I've seen so far.. looking for bug report function (updated)

Hello players and devs.

I want to start off with my system specs for the devs:
5950X not overclocked
MSI X570 Carbon/EK Current Drivers as far as I know
128GB Ram @3600MHZ
Gigabyte 4090 24G with driver 528.49 (current)
Windows 11 (current update as of today)

First off, the game is gorgeous. And I am running at 4k.  The rocket audio! MY GOD it's AWESOME! And the some of the quality of life features that are in the base game are pretty nice (namely the warp to maneuver).  I know its early access, but man there are some great bones in the background.

Now onto the bad so far.

• Bug: Repeatable:-Cannot control satellites if launched from a crewed vessel. The probe says there is no connection to network.
  • Bug: Keybinds do not stay
  • Bug: Keybinds are overlapping (D for yaw right and for some reason View zoom were on the same key. No changes were made in the keybinds)
  • Bug: Heavy rockets and fueled boosters do not like to attach. I tried a couple different configurations.
  • Bug: Landing gear on heavy planes wheel sets like to fall off on the runway at around 200 m/s. tried with large and XL parts to help fix this issue. Didn't help. Just added a second set of rear wheels to help keep the plane moving straight-ish down the runway
  • Bug?: Planes are very bouncy at the start of the runway. But this could be a user error on my end.
  • Bug: Rockets are falling apart on the launch pad, strutted or not.
  • Bug: I am having issues with stuff exiting the  cargo bays of my planes. This may have to do with the satellites bug. I need to do more testing on my end
  • Bug: CANNOT LOCKOUT TANKS FROM MAIN STAGE!
  • Bug: Cannot deselect items in VAB if trying to edit ship. i put the item over the trash and it doesn't get rid of it. (edit1)
  • Bug: When driving rover across the KSC area, more specifically the hills to the south weath, the paint of the rover becomes the ground texture. (edit2)
  • Bug: When driving through the trees , the sprite, if we want to call it that, becomes smaller and eventually goes into the ground like its folding away from you, but the tree is still there? Its a bit confusing, but I  can recreate it. (edit 2)

Things I would like to see soon-ish:

Be able to split groups for staging purposes. (think asparagus staging) It is currently very difficult to do so.
Satcom networks 
Parts manager needs to be cleaned up quite a bit. IMO it should only have the parts that are interfaceable.
Please add adjustable power setting for rover wheels. Cannot drive to the top of the mountains by KSC and I want to post Radar guidance vehicles! haha (edit2) 

All in all, not bad for an early access, but it is VERY early access in some ways. Keep up the good work.

Edit 1: added another bug
Edit 2: added bugs and feature request

Edited by Fallenak
added bugs and feature request

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.